Dayes Automotive Center is your nearby mechanic delivering fast car repair in Phoenix at a discount price with all the quality and dependability you relay on. Radiator repair in Phoenix has to be done right because we are an extreme weather market and because cars tend to run HOT here.
Your car's radiator and cooling system needs to be clean to be cool. As time goes on, a radiator builds solid deposits that can clog the cooling system. A quick, inexpensive radiator flush can keep the system in shape. It's important to change your antifreeze seasonally - Dayes Automotive recommends radiator maintenance in Phoenix each year before monsoon season - it will make sure your car runs cool, stays in great shape for re-sale value, and stays dependable for you.
There's nothing worse than sitting by the side of the road waiting for a tow truck in Phoenix's 110+ heat with a car that overheated - now also needing an expensive radiator repair.
There are several ways a quality radiator flush in Phoenix gets done:
- The starting point is a cool engine - the car needs to sit for a bit
- Ensuring ALL the old fluid is removed is what you should expect
- Carefully un-sticking the radiator's drain plug - they tend to get frozen or coroded in place
- Running the vehicle with the flush solution to normal temp will make sure to penetrates the entire system
- Blasting the heater on high for 10 minutes stresses the cooling system to max capacity
- Ensuring absolutely no fluid hits the ground - even if it requires a second container to make room for a second draining to ensure the cleaning solution is fully removed
- Refilling with the right mixture of coolant and water
It's a good idea to check your radiator coolant level in a day or so to be sure it's full - sometimes an air bubble works its way out. If at all low, bring it in and we will top it off quickly and free of charge.
Dayes Automotive Center is a fan of the premixed coolant that's become popular because it eliminates the measuring or guessing. We are passionate about quality radiator repair in Phoenix at a discount price. Call us today and we will show you how it is done right @ 602-682-7217. Stay cool!